Monday, 8 October 2012

Paris made her instagrams private

Yesterday Paris Jackson made her instagram pictures private. She twitted:

"deleted my public instagram . sorry guys xxo "

The reason for this sudden change in her twitter profile is clear but not that clear. She twitted again:

"i didnt make a new public instagram guys , if i did it would have the same username as before… if you see ones like its not "

So I checked the twitter profile  @fluffia_j, it says, "justin and paris are my obsession;) mentioned me before in october.07.12 best dayy ever.. my twitter since last september..so FOLLOW."


I think this crazy fan @fluffia_j hurt Paris by posting an edited instagram. Even tho we respect the privacy of Paris it is very sad that we can no more see Paris's daily picture update. Fans really enjoyed her posts with instagrams. Paris twitted more about this:

"people trying to add my IG that i don't know personally will be blocked and reported , i'm not bluffing"


"i don't want to seem rude , but theres way too much hate on instagram . my twitter is public , i want to have SOME privacy… "
"if u guys want to believe that i don't love u just because i made my instagram private , then go ahead lmao im just tired of getting bullied "I cannot explain how sad I am hearing no more pics from Paris :(

UPDATE: Paris is now posting her pictures. She changed her mind :)




FIND US ON:






LOG IN TO PARISJACKSON.IN