Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Stan Lee's Comikaze

Paris and brothers attended  Stan Lee's Comikaze on last Sunday. Stan Lee and Michael Jackson are old friends. The children was fascinated about the show. Little blanket was wearing a “comic T-shirt”.

Michael Jackson had passion towards comic and purchased a host of geek goodies, including life-size statues of Spider-Man, Superman and Batman, as well as vintage X-Men and Marvel vs Capcom arcade machines.

Stan Lee quoted:
“I had been to his place in Neverland... and he wanted to do ‘Spider-Man.’ I'm not sure whether he just wanted to produce it or wanted to play the role, you know? Our conversation never got that far along.He thought I'd be the one who could get him the rights and I told him I couldn't, he would have to go to the Marvel company. But we did become friendly... and he was a great guy.”