Paris Jackson’s interview in Glamour

Paris was interviewed by Amy Spencer, Glamour Magazine-October, 2012.
She said that lot of people don’t want her be be an actress but aunt La Toya is very supportive.

"A lot of people don't want me to do it , but Aunt La Toya believes in me. She heard me play a little guitar and sing, and she started clapping, 'Oh my God, oh my God.' She really does encourage me; it's just awesome of her."

Janet Jackson her aunt doesn't like her career. Janet believes it ruins her childhood, and Paris can act when she is an adult. "She has the rest of her adult life to be that actress that she wants to be... Your childhood—you completely lose." says Janet.

Paris says she want be her own person that is not to be know as King of Pop's daughter be to be known as herself. She needs her own identity. 

"I love my dad, and I'm proud to be his daughter. I just don't think the title 'M.J.'s daughter' fits me. A lot of people think he's the only reason I'm making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person."

 Paris is starring in Lundon's Bridge. The photo-shot of the movie is taken place and the filming will start soon. 
 

Check out more Paris Jackson News:
Paris threw out first pitch at the U.S. Steel Yard  
Paris twitted about earthquake at LA  
Paris Jackson supports Obama  
Paris Jackson Hollywood Tonight  
La Toya and Paris Jackson partied with MJ impersonator
Paris twitted Vote Bieber
Prince and Paris Jackson at Gary
Paris and Michael: a birthday picture
Paris Jackson the DARK LORD
Paris Jackson twitted Happy Birthday to her father
Paris Jackson quotes Michael forgiving the press
Paris Jackson Eyes
Paris Jackson's New hair style
Paris Jackson at Motley Crue Concert
Paris Michael Jackson Ray-Ban
Paris Jackson and Bobbi Houston
Paris Jackson HD Wallpapers



 
Share on Google Plus